Introduction: Using Ultra Eliminex For Weed Detox
Ultra Eliminex is a standard, effective detox drink that may inadvertently mask drugs like weed, alcohol, and opiates and cause one to pass a drug test for employment or other reasons. Check your local laws to make sure it is legal to use a detoxification product in your jurisdiction.
Using Ultra Eliminex to pass a drug test (for detoxification of drugs like cannabis sativa):
Ultra Eliminex is a detox product. Many of these products work by means of dilution. This means that Ultra Eliminex will raise the water content of your urine, thereby making any drug metabolites present far less concentrated and less detectable.
Ultra Eliminex for THC Detox description
Ultra Eliminex comes in a silver, 32-ounce bottle.
- Vitamin B6 – Yellow color
- Vitamin B12 yellow color, fat burning
- Uva Ursi – diuretic herb
- Turmeric Root Extract – fat burner
- Thiamine – yellow color, fat burner
- Sodium – electrolyte
- Selenium – metal detox
- Riboflavin – b-vitamin, yellow color, fat burner
- Potassium – electrolyte
- Pantothenic acid – b-vitamin, yellow color, fat burner
- Niacin is a b-vitamin that adds a yellow color to the urine
- Nettle Root Powder
- Milk Thistle detoxifies your liver
- Manganese may reduce the accuracy of a drug test
- Magnesium – relaxes the body
- Ligustrum Berry Extract – laxative effect
- Licorice Root Extract
- Juniper Berry Extract is a fat-burning herb.
- Guarana Seed Extract has natural stimulants that burn fat and work as a diuretic.
- Green Tea Extract
- Folic acid is vitamin B9 and maintains yellow urine and burns fat
- Echinacea Purpurea – detox liver, improve the immune system
- Dandelion Leaf Extract
- Creatine monohydrate raises creatinine levels so you can pass your test even with a diluted sample.
- Cornsilk Extract is used to cleanse your gastrointestinal tract.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract can improve the absorption of the drink.
- Calcium is in the form of an electrolyte salt.
- Burdock Root is an herbal diuretic.
- Biotin is B7, makes urine yellow, and improves absorption.
- Apple Pectin – gastrointestinal cleanser
- Vitamin D3 improves metabolism
- Alfalfa Leaf Extract – herbal diuretic
How to use Ultra Eliminex Drink
Ultra Eliminex Instructions For Detoxifying Cannabis
Use the following directions:
- Stop using drugs when you know you have a test.
- Use Ultra Eliminex on the day of your test, 2 hours before the test is to begin.
- Shake your bottle up.
- Drink down the contents for over 30 minutes.
- Pee 2 or 3 times.
- To submit your test. Don’t flush the toilet as this may disqualify your sample.
Terms of product Use
(Product is not sold explicitly to beat urinalysis lab tests for drugs in the urine or body, though it is frequently used successfully for this purpose.)
Do not use Ultra Eliminex if you are under 18. Stay away from the formula if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have extensive allergies, be careful, and consult your doctor before using it.
The ingredients in this drink are all-natural and unlikely to cause any side effects. Don’t drink too much water as this is not required as part of your detox. Ultra Eliminex already contains the water you need.
Manufacturer & Support:
|Manufacturer||Herbal Clean / BNG Enterprises|
PO Box 1450
Tempe, AZ 85280
|Customer Service Hours||Monday – Friday, from 7 am to 5 pm, Pacific Time|
Additional Products For Passing Testing
To pass a saliva test:
Herbal Clean does not produce a product to pass a saliva test. The best way to pass a saliva test is just to use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash. It is an oxidizer
To pass a urine drug test:
- Master Tea Super Cleansing Same-Day Detox Formula – Tea for one day detox.
- Premium Detox 7 Day Complete Cleansing System – extended 7-day detox regimen.
- QCarbo16 Same-Day Detox Drink – for those of normal weight, same-day detox.
- QCarbo20 Clear Same-Day Detox Drink – 20 oz. — This is for those with heavy toxin levels and higher body mass.
- QCarbo32 One-Step Same-Day Detox Drink – This is for heavy users.
- QChew Tropical Flavored Maximum Strength Detox Tablets – for those who want tablets instead of drinks.
- QPretox Master Concentrated Detoxification Capsules – For extended detox.
- QTabs Maximum Strength Detox and Cleansing Tablets – For moderate THC levels.
- Super QCaps Maximum Strength Detox – 4 Capsules – For heavy users.
Pros and cons of Ultra Eliminex for THC Detox
Weed Detox FAQ
Q: Will lab tests for probation find it detectable?
A: No. All ingredients are natural.
Q: How long does it last?
A: It should kick in in 2 hours and then work for 5 hours.
Q: Directions near me? Where to buy Ultra Eliminex?
A: you can get it directly from the website https://herbalclean.com/products or you can get it from Amazon and many other popular retailers.
Q: Can it work for opiates and for alcohol?
A: Successful dilution will work for any drug which can end up in the urine.
Ultra Eliminex Reviews Online
Results: Does Ultra Eliminex really work?
Our rating: 5 out of 5 A
This is a typical dilution product. It has creatine, b-vitamins, and diuretic herbs. It will work if you use it 2 hours before your test and follow all instructions.
- Make sure you haven’t eaten as much as 2 hours before you use your drink. Extra food in the stomach will change the dynamics of how the drink is absorbed. However, the day of the test, many hours earlier, you may try eating a large steak as it also contains elevated levels of creatine and b-vitamins which may help you pass your test.
- Don’t drink too much water.
- Try to time your drink 2 hours before your test.
- Do not leave the drink or packaging anywhere it may be seen, even though it may be legal in your jurisdiction and is not advertised as a detox drink.
- When you go into the test, use your mid-stream urine. The initial urine to be expelled may contain more contaminants.
- Do not flush the toilet before submitting your sample. Sometimes testers have to look in the toilet to confirm that you urinated and you may be disqualified if you flush the toilet. Many people forget this anyway and most testers won’t be so strict about it, but if they already suspect you, they may want to see evidence that you urinated in the cup and in the toilet.
Reasons it may not work:
- Too dilute: If you do not follow instructions, but instead drink lots and lots of water, you will dilute your sample and maybe disqualified or asked to retest. Drinking a gallon of water in a short time could lead to fatal water intoxication or brain hemorrhage. The trick here isn’t about drinking too much water. All you need is the amount in the drink and to follow the instructions on the package precisely.
- You took the drink too early: When you submit your test sample, you want it to coincide with the time in which your urine is most dilute, yet contains high creatinine levels and b-vitamins to make it look like it’s not dilute. It should be bright yellow, maybe even with a tinge of green from the b-vitamins. If you notice it is not yellow enough, take a b-vitamin complex pill as instructed on the pill bottle. If you took your drink two hours before your test, you have 3 more hours in which you want the test to be done. You should have some urinary urgency and bright yellow urine the whole time. Now, if you drink your detox drink 5 hours before your test, you may get a dilute result, depending on how efficiently your kidneys work. If the test takes longer than you think, slowly sip water, take small amounts of b-vitamins if you have them (break the fill into ⅙).