High Voltage Detox Drink by High Voltage Review Score: 5 out of 5, A
High Voltage Detox Drink Introduction
High Voltage Detox Drink is generally used to pass urinalysis lab tests for probation or job interviews. It will not help you flush saliva of detectable drugs, is not for blood tests, or for detoxifying hair follicles.
This product may be used by people who need to get or keep a new job or people who have to go to drug court and produce a clean urine sample. High Voltage Detox Drink works via a method called dilution, and this method is proven to sometimes beat drug tests when done correctly.
It is important to choose the right detox drink because they must do 3 things perfectly:
- Dilute drug metabolites in urine.
- Provide b-vitamins to add yellow color to urine.
- Replace creatinine in the urine so that it does not appear to dilute.
High Voltage Detox Drink contains b-vitamins and creatine, as well as diuretic herbs that make you produce more urine. Therefore, in theory, it definitely has everything you need, period, to beat a piss drug test, if you follow the directions.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
High Voltage Detox Drink: Ingredients
Form: Mixed drink. All ingredients are already in the drink, you don’t have to add or remove anything.
- Vitamin C – Crucial for fat metabolism
- Thiamine – B-vitamin crucial to give your urine the yellow look and pee smell
- Riboflavin– B-vitamin crucial to give your urine the yellow look and pee smell
- Vitamin B6- B-vitamin crucial to give your urine the yellow look and pee smell
- Vitamin B12– B-vitamin crucial to give your urine the yellow look and pee smell
- Nettle Leaf– Diuretic
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract – diuretic, immune stimulant
- Caffeine – wakefulness enhancing substance
- Creatine Monohydrate – creates creatinine so that testers measure correct creatinine levels
- Milk Thistle Extract – diuretic herb
- Burdock – diuretic
- Uva Ursi leaf – diuretic
- Guarana Extract – diuretic
Directions: How to use High Voltage Detox Drink
High Voltage Detox Drink instructions:
- As soon as you know you will have a test, or at least two days before the test, stop using marijuana, methamphetamine, pain pills, and other drugs.
- About an hour and a half before your test, drink the whole 16-ounce drink. Refill with water, and drink down the 16 ounces of water.
- After fifteen minutes, you should follow that by refilling the bottle and drinking another 16 ounces of water.
- Pee three times before your test. Go take your test and use your mid-stream piss in your specimen cup.
Terms of product Use
Do not use High Voltage Detox in places where it is not legal.
High Voltage Detox cannot guarantee you that you will pass a drug test.
What High Voltage Detox is NOT for:
- For saliva tests
- For blood tests
- For hair testing
- To defraud any governmental body.
Notes: Instructions will require you to stop the usage of substances for at least two days before your test.
If you do not stop usage, but follow the instructions exactly, you still stand a good chance of passing the test.
Manufacturer, Tech Support, Accreditations
High Voltage Detox Drink is manufactured by High Voltage.
Customer Service: 800-568-2595
High Voltage Detox Double Flush
This consists of detox capsules and fluid. It is considered the most potent detox combination available from High Voltage.
High Voltage XL
This consists of a concentrated two-ounce shot with 12 detox capsules.
High Voltage Fast Flush Capsules
These are capsules used for a fast flush.
High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Shampoo
This is used to wash drug metabolites from the hair shaft. You can use this with the Macujo method of hair detox, or the Jerry G Method. Just replace the detox shampoo in the recipe with High Voltage Folli-Cleanse.
High Voltage Permanent 5 Day Flush
This is a combination of pills and detox drinks which will keep you clean over a period of days.
High Voltage Saliva Cleanse Mouthwash
Saliva-Cleanse mouthwash can be used to detoxify the saliva before a saliva drug test. Just swish it around your mouth and spit it out.
High Voltage XL Shot
The XL shot is a concentrated detox drink with capsules to take with fluids for an intense flush.
Pros and cons
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
Q & A
Q: Is High Voltage Detox Drink for THC detox effective?
A: Yes, it has the basic ingredients needed to effectively produce a dilution effect which will give you a 7-hour window where your urinalysis will be clear of illicit substances.
Q: Where to buy High Voltage Detox Drink?
A: You can buy High Voltage Detox Drink from highvoltagedetox.com It is also widely available at head shops and gas stations.
Q: Will High Voltage Detox Drink help me pass a hair follicle drug test? Is it part of the Macujo Method?
A: No, it is strictly to help you detox for urine tests. Hair follicle tests are not altered by detox drinks. The Macujo method does not contain any internal methods.
Q: Does it work for weed detox, for alcohol, and for opiates?
A: Yes, it will work to dilute the metabolites of any and all drugs in the urine.
Q: How long does it last?
A: It activates in 30 minutes and is effective for up to 7 hours.
Q: Is it available near me?
A: High Voltage Detox Drink has very good distribution and it is widely available. You can get it on https://www.highvoltagedetox.com/ It is also widely available at head shops and even some gas stations.
Q: Can High Voltage Detox be detected?
A: No. It contains only natural ingredients which are natural components of the body or of the diet.
High Voltage Detox Drink reviews from social media
High Voltage Detox Drink works by dilution. It has b-vitamins to give your pee a strong yellow color so that it does not look diluted. It has creatine to replenish your creatinine. If you follow the instructions, you will get the dilution effect which is proven in studies to produce negative test results for drugs.
Kurien, Biji T. and R. Hal Scofield. “Time to flag up “detox” drinks?” Not for potassium levels. 2017. 4 12 2019. https://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b4824.full
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9788521 In vivo adulteration: excess fluid ingestion causes false-negative marijuana and cocaine urine test results.