High Voltage Detox Drink by High Voltage Review Score: 5 out of 5, A
High Voltage Detox Drink Introduction
A High Voltage Detox Drink is frequently used to pass urinalysis laboratory tests that are required for probation or job interviews. It will not aid in the removal of detectable drugs from your saliva, nor will it aid in the detoxification of your hair follicles.
People who need to get or keep a new job, or who need to go to drug court and provide a clean urine sample, may benefit from this product. High Voltage Detox Drink works via a process known as dilution, which has been shown to occasionally beat drug tests when done correctly.
It is important to select the right detox drink because it must do three things flawlessly:
- Dilute drug metabolites in urine.
- Provide b-vitamins to add yellow color to urine.
- Replace creatinine in the urine so that it does not appear to dilute.
B-vitamins and creatine are included in High Voltage Detox Drink, as well as diuretic herbs that help you create more pee. As a result, if you follow the instructions, it has everything you need to pass an urine drug test.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
Active ingredients in High Voltage Detox Drink
Form: Mixed drink. All ingredients are already in the drink, you don’t have to add or remove anything.
- Vitamin C – Crucial for fat metabolism
- Thiamine – B-vitamin crucial to give your urine the yellow look and pee smell
- Riboflavin– B-vitamin crucial to give your urine the yellow look and pee smell
- Vitamin B6- B-vitamin crucial to give your urine the yellow look and pee smell
- Vitamin B12– B-vitamin crucial to give your urine the yellow look and pee smell
- Nettle Leaf– Diuretic
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract – diuretic, immune stimulant
- Caffeine – wakefulness enhancing substance
- Creatine Monohydrate – creates creatinine so that testers measure correct creatinine levels
- Milk Thistle Extract – diuretic herb
- Burdock – diuretic
- Uva Ursi leaf – diuretic
- Guarana Extract – diuretic
Directions: How to use High Voltage Detox Drink
High Voltage Detox Drink instructions:
- As soon as you know you’ll be tested, or at least 2 days before the test, stop using marijuana, methamphetamine, pain medicines, and other drugs.
- About an hour and a half before your test, drink the whole 16-ounce drink. Refill with water and drink the entire 16 ounces.
- After fifteen minutes, refill the bottle and drink another 16 ounces of water.
- Pee three times before your test. Go take your test and use your mid-stream piss in your specimen cup.
Terms of product Use
High Voltage Detox should not be used in areas where it is prohibited.
High Voltage Detox cannot guarantee you that you will pass a drug test.
What High Voltage Detox is NOT for:
- For blood tests
- For saliva tests
- For hair testing
- To defraud any governmental body.
Notes: According to the instructions, you must abstain from using substances for at least two days prior to your test.
If you do not discontinue use but strictly adhere to the instructions, you have a good chance of passing the test.
Manufacturer, Tech Support, Accreditations
High Voltage Detox Drink is manufactured by High Voltage.
Customer Service: 800-568-2595
High Voltage Detox Double Flush
This includes detox capsules and fluid. It is regarded as High Voltage’s most powerful detox combination.
High Voltage XL
This package contains a concentrated two-ounce shot as well as 12 detox capsules.
High Voltage Fast Flush Capsules
These are capsules used for a fast flush.
High Voltage Folli-Cleanse Shampoo
This is used to separate drug metabolites from the hair shaft. You can use this in conjunction with the Macujo or Jerry G hair detox methods. Simply replace the detox shampoo in the recipe with High Voltage Folli-Cleanse.
High Voltage Permanent 5 Day Flush
This is a combination of pills and detox drinks which will keep you clean over a period of days.
High Voltage Saliva Cleanse Mouthwash
Saliva-Cleanse mouthwash can be used to detoxify the saliva before a saliva drug test. Swish it about in your mouth a few times before spitting it out.
High Voltage XL Shot
The XL shot is a strong detox drink containing capsules that should be mixed with water for a thorough flush.
Pros and cons
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
Q & A
Q: Is High Voltage Detox Drink effective for THX Detox?
A: Yes, it has the basic ingredients needed to effectively produce a dilution effect which will give you a 7-hour window where your urinalysis will be clear of illicit substances.
Q: Where to buy High Voltage Detox Drink?
A: You may order High Voltage Detox Drink from highvoltagedetox.com. It can also be found in a lot of head stores and gas stations.
Q: Will High Voltage Detox Drink help me pass a hair follicle drug test? Is it part of the Macujo Method?
A: No, it’s solely for the purpose of assisting you in detoxing for urine tests. Detox drinks have no effect on hair follicle tests. There are no internal methods in the Macujo method.
Q: Does it work for weed detox, for alcohol, and for opiates?
A: Yes, it will work to dilute the metabolites of any and all drugs in the urine.
Q: How long does it last?
A: The activation time is 30 minutes, and the can last up to 7 hours.
Q: Is it available near me?
A: High Voltage Detox Drink is widely available and well-distributed. It’s available on the internet at https://www.highvoltagedetox.com/ as well as in head shops and select petrol stations.
Q: Is it possible to detect High Voltage Detox?
A: No, it only contains natural elements that are naturally occurring in the body or in the diet.
High Voltage Detox Drink social media reviews
High Voltage Detox Drink works through dilution. It contains b-vitamins, which give your urine a bright yellow color that prevents it from looking diluted. It contains creatine, which helps to refill your creatinine levels. If you follow the directions, you’ll receive the dilution effect, which has been shown in studies to result in drug test results that are negative.
Kurien, Biji T. and R. Hal Scofield. “Time to flag up “detox” drinks?” Not for potassium levels. 2017. 4 12 2019. https://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b4824.full
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9788521 In vivo adulteration: excess fluid ingestion causes false-negative marijuana and cocaine urine test results.