Stinger Detox drink is a detox product which many marijuana users utilize in an effort to pass a urine drug test and in this article we will discuss the product in detail and give our reviews and thoughts while providing information on issues such as how to use Stinger Detox. Whether you are a light, moderate or heavy weed smoker, you might consider using this product to pass a urine drug screen. Choosing the right detox product is vital to ensure that the product is not only effective in removing toxins (for example; THC) from your body but that the detoxer you choose is safe for you in particular and will not lead to negative side-effects. This product can be used to detox the body of alcohol and food toxins as well as drug toxins. According to the website, this product is not intended for passing a drug test but in reality, many users do employ this product for this very purpose and as you will see in this article, most users found success when using this product in particular.
Many cannabis users turn to Stinger Detox for THC detox. In this overview, we will analyze why users value this product and how exactly it works. The following ingredient list applies to Stinger Detox 5x Instant Extra Strength. The ingredients may vary for other Stinger Detox drink products.
- Filtered Water
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Citric Acid
- Yellow 5
- Blue 1
- Red 40
- Sodium Benzoate
Sodium Benzoate helps give the drink its freshness while among the ingredients that are most important to this product are L-Taurine, Methylsulfonylmethane, and Niacin. This product detoxes the body by filtering toxins out of the body using the range of ingredients listed above so that the body can then excrete these toxins sooner, which is of course achieved through urination.
Terms of Product Use:
- No products provided by Stinger Detox are meant to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18 unless they are approved by a healthcare practitioner.
- The company offers a 10-day return policy on their products.
- You must not have opened your product in order to be eligible for their 10-day return policy.
Stinger Detox Instructions:
- You should have abstained from drugs, alcohol, etc. for at least 48 hours prior to using Stinger Detox.
- You should use Stinger Detox on the day of your test, roughly 2 hours before you take your urine test.
- Shake the bottle then consume its contents gradually over a fifteen-minute period.
- You should then refill the bottle four times and consume each round over a five-minute time frame per drink.
- You should urinate a minimum of 3 times over the next 30-60 minutes.
- Go take your test. You should test clean for the next five hours.
- You should then avoid toxins if you intend to extend your detox beyond the 5-hour window.
Additional Information & Requirements:
- How long does it last? This product will usually last for about five hours.
- Do not consume too much of any liquids (including water) during a given time period. Too much water, for example, can lead to water intoxication. Please be conscious of this when using Stinger Detox or any detox product.
- Do not take any of the Stinger Detox products if you are currently pregnant or in the midst of nursing.
- Immediately stop using the product and visit your practitioner if you experience headaches, heart palpitations, tingling sensations, tremors, dizziness or sleeplessness.
- Do not use any Stinger Detox products if you are at risk of liver, psychiatric, thyroid or heart disease.
- Do not use these products if you are at risk of anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, diabetes, pernicious anemia or difficulties with urinating as a result of an enlarged prostate.
- You should ask your doctor before using Stinger Detox products if you are also taking a prescription drug or MAO inhibitor.
Manufacturer, Support & Certificates
Stinger Detox is a brand that was founded in 1993 and the company’s products were among the very first weed detox products to hit the market in the mid-1990s and have upheld a positive reputation ever since. Their products are produced in their high-quality FDA-registered facilities in Phoenix, Arizona. The company also offers great customer service online and by phone. Overnight shipping is a possibility, depending on where you live and standard shipping from Stinger Detox is entirely free, if purchasing via their website.
|Directions near me||23910 North 19th Avenue, Building 1 Suite 24, Phoenix, Arizona 85085*|
|Phone||+1 (866) 961-8378|
Stinger Detox’s facilities pass FDA inspection and the company uses Geotrust for online payments.
*It is important to note that this address is not specifically advertised on the company’s website. It is therefore unlikely the company offers a walk-in service for customers.
While it is common to use Stinger Detox to pass drug tests, the brand also provides the Stinger Detox Mouthwash which is often used by individuals to pass a saliva drug test. The website specifies that its products are not designed to get the right results on a drug test however many people report using it for this purpose and effect. The Stinger Detox Mouthwash, for example, costs about $20 while the Stinger Detox Folli-Kleen Hair Shampoo Cleanser costs about $15 and is used by many individuals to pass a hair follicle test.
Pros and Cons
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
Q: Can Stinger Detox Help Me Pass a Saliva Drug Test?
A: Stinger Detox also provides a mouthwash product which can be an effective way to pass a saliva test when the instructions are followed to a T and as part of a detox regiment.
Q: Is it Legal to Use Stinger Detox to Pass a Drug Test?
A: Some U.S. states for example such as Arkansas and Virginia have laws making it illegal to defraud a drug test. Be sure to research the laws for the area you live in. Federal law prohibits defrauding the United States government, therefore using a detox drink to pass a federal court-ordered drug test may be illegal.
Q: Where to buy Stinger Detox?
A: Stinger Detox can be purchased via the company website ‘https://www.stingerdetox.com/’ and through online shopping platforms such as Amazon and Walmart.
Stinger Detox Reviews
The majority of online reviews for Stinger Detox are positive with most ratings on Amazon (out of a total of 280 customer reviews) being five-star ratings.
The key to Stinger Detox working for you appears to be making certain that you follow the instructions to the nth degree. Once you do so, it should work just as well for you as it did for the majority of customers who rated this product five out of five on Amazon.
Above is a further positive review, we found on Reddit, discussing the successful use of Stinger Detox to pass a urinary drug test.
As you can see, not all reviews were positive however for the minority of reviewers who found this product was not effective, many of them still appear to understand that it may work for people with lower levels of drug metabolites in their system.
Conclusion: Does Stinger Detox really work?
Stinger Detox Drink is an effective product that has mostly positive reviews online.
Points to consider:
- The product is also reviewed positively on reliable websites such as High Times. The key to success with this product is to make sure that you follow its instructions closely.
- Being prepared and doing your research is key to this product is as effective as it can be.
- It is more affordable than products such as Rescue 5 Day Detox or Zydot Ultra Clean.
- Unlike many other products such as those provided by Nutra Cleanse, Stinger Detox comes in a variety of different flavors including grape and watermelon.
- Like with any weed detox product, make sure that you are aware of any potential side-effects and if you have any specific allergies, do analyze the ingredient list before purchasing.
“Stinger Detox Buzz 5X Extra Strength Drink – Grape Flavor – 8 FL OZ.” Amazon, Amazon, 2020, https://www.amazon.com/Stinger-Detox-Buzz-Strength-Grape/dp/B004K3MUVA
“The Stinger Store FAQ’s.” Stinger Detox, Stinger Detox, 2020, https://www.stingerdetox.com/faq/
“Stinger Detox Drink review (6ft1, 300 pounds).” Reddit, Reddit, 2020,