Primary Care Innovator’s Network
The Primary Care Innovators Network (PCIN) is a partnership among Family Medicine for America’s Health (FMAHealth), the Family Medicine Education Consortium (FMEC) and Employer Advantage Health Care Solutions (EAHCS). The PCIN was formed to strengthen the foundation of primary care across the U.S. in ways that help achieve the quadruple aim: Higher quality, lower cost, improved community health and joy in practice for all members of the team, including patients.
The PCIN contributes to strengthening the foundation of primary care by working with self-insured healthcare organizations (non-profit, for-profit and public), and the primary care practices serving their employees. The PCIN works with practices and payers to learn more about, and put into practice, Comprehensive Primary Care Payment solutions using a Direct Primary Care (DPC) approach. DPC practitioners have at times found it challenging to work directly with employers, finding their practices responsible for building their own tracking, reporting and other support systems.
The PCIN partnership helps address these challenges using a two-pronged approach:
- Enabling self-insured employers to build the systems and supports needed to provide enhanced primary care solutions in a CPCP framework to their employees
- Ensuring that primary care practices working with those self-insured healthcare organizations and their employees have the support they need to provide enhanced primary care solutions in a CPCP framework to those employees.
PCIN Meetings in 2017-18
The PCIN brings practices and payers together to learn more about the value of Comprehensive Primary Care Payment in a number of markets around the country:
- Pittsburgh, PA – April 17, 2017
- Washington, DC – June 15, 2017
- Chicago, IL—October 5, 2017
- Cleveland, OH—November 9, 2017
- Dallas, TX – November 30, 2017
- Seattle, WA – TBD
Learn More about – and Become a Member of the Primary Care Innovators Network
- Read a brief introduction and invitation here.
- Listen to a series of webinars and discussions about how practices can benefit from working with employers led by Jed Constantz of Employer Advantage Healthcare Solutions (EAHCS):
- Follow the Primary Care Innovators Network on LinkedIn
For more information about this resource, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org